Alzheimer’s current treatment Alzheimer’s disease currently affects thousands of people. It is a degenerative disease that causes brain cells to die and consequently produces cognitive deterioration. It manifests itself mainly in people over 65 years old and although there are currently advances and treatments, all of them are palliative but not curative treatments. Although there are no curative treatments, if you can fight and lengthen the quality of these patients in different ways we will see below.
Types of Alzheimer’s
There are two main types of Alzheimer’s:
- · Early-onset Alzheimer’s: Usually occurs in patients younger than 60 years. This type of Alzheimer’s is the least common.
- · Late onset Alzheimer’s disease: occurs in patients older than 60/65 years and is the most common type of Alzheimer’s disease.
It is important to know how to recognize some of the symptoms of this disease in order to act as soon as possible. The most common are:
- · Irritability: confusion, lack of initiative, noticing a decay.
- · Short- and long-term memory loss: Alzheimer’s disease is characterized primarily by memory loss.
- · No reasoning.
- · Disorientation, even in familiar and usual places.
Alzheimer’s prevention and current treatment
Although there is currently no definitive treatment to cure Alzheimer’s, it can be prevented and improved by following some guidelines, eating a diet rich in vitamins and with the help of food supplements.
Alzheimer’s and Nutrition
Natural Alzheimer’s treatment. At Zafirelabs we know how important it is to take care of our elderly and that is why after years of research we are committed to a revolutionary product, NutryBrain. A food supplement that improves the cognitive system. In addition to healthy and balanced nutrition, a supplement such as NutryBrain helps and favors the improvement of patients suffering from this disease.