We need your consent
According to the “Ley de Servicios de la Sociedad de la Información” (LSSICE) established by Royal Decree 13/2012, it is mandatory to obtain the express consent of the user of all websites that use dispensable cookies, before the user browses them.
According to the EU directive:
Cookies that require informed consent by the user are analytics cookies and advertising and affiliate cookies.
Excepted are those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the provision of services expressly requested by the user.
CUSTOM CONFIGURATION They require your consent Google Analytics Cookies “Not installed”.
_ga (2 years), _gid (1 day) and _gat_gtag_UA_29169806_1 (2 hours).
They are owned by third parties, analytical and persistent. They are used to record user activity on this website, which allows us among other things to improve the services we offer.
Technical cookies that do not require your consent
Functional Cookie: PHPSESSID “Installed” (0 days, session). Session cookie. Necessary for the proper functioning of the site. It does not store User data. Property of Zafirelabs CookiesUEAgreeAnalytics “Not installed” (1 year). Own cookie, persistent. Necessary to remember your Analytics Cookies configuration (I accept / I do not accept).
Processing of personal data
Zafirelabs is the Controller of the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), for which you are provided with the following processing information:
Purposes of processing: as specified below in the list of cookies.
Legitimation of the processing: by consent of the User, analytics cookies and advertising and affiliation cookies (from Google Analytics and Google Maps), according to (art. 6.1.(a) GDPR), and legitimate interest cookies 6.1(f), own cookies (the technical and functional ones).
Data retention periods: as specified below in the list of cookies.
Communication of data: data will not be communicated to third parties, except in cookies owned by third parties or by legal obligation.
Rights of the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time using the “Customized Settings” Panel (“Accept”, “Reject”, “Delete”).
– You have the right to complain to the Spanish Data Protection Agency if you think something is wrong. We will be happy to assist you and will do our best to deal with your request without this being necessary.
List of cookies on this website
ANALYTICS (require your consent)
Property: Google Analytics
Retention period: 2 years
Retention period: 1 day
Name: _gat_gtag_UA(property number)
Retention period: 2 hours
Management: From teceros
Purpose: Google sets a group of cookies that, although we have no control over them, appear to store information for operations such as enabling the unique visitor tracking feature. The first time a user enters the website through a browser this cookie will be installed. When this user re-enters the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider that it is the same user. Only in the event that the user changes browser, it will be considered another user.
PROPRIETARY, TECHNICAL AND FUNCTIONAL (do not require your consent)
Retention period: (0 days, session)
Retention period: 1 year
Retention period: 1 year
Purpose: Our website needs some technical cookies for the proper functioning of the website (PHPSESSID) and others to remember your preferences.
Information about cookies
Cookies and other similar technologies are used by Web servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide a correct functioning of the site.
Different types of cookies
According to the purpose
– Technical and functional cookies: are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it.
– Analytical Cookies: these are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of browsing profiles of the users of such sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data of use made by the users of the service.
According to ownership
– Own Cookies: are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
According to the conservation period
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Persistent cookies: these are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.