ZafireKids Calm Stick
What is Zafire Kids Calm Stick?
- It is a bar balm with a comforting action for the little ones, which has the beneficial properties of oils and natural ingredients such as Olive Oil, Arnica, Shea Butter, Menthol, Peppermint Essential Oil, Eucalyptol, Essential Oil of Nail , Cayenne Oleoresin and Beta Carotene, which helps to calm the affected area against small blows and helps to avoid bruising after those small blows. Zafire Kids Calm Stick works by gently rubbing the stick bar over the area of skin you want to relieve and can be used as many times as necessary. When the area is already well impregnated, the stick is closed like a lipstick and saved for the next occasion. In the park, at school, on the beach or anywhere else, you can have Calm Stick always at hand, because it is very practical and comfortable to carry in your bag.
- Olive oil: applied on the skin has moisturizing and regenerative properties, thanks to the amount of antioxidants present in the oil. Among its many benefits, it stands out as a remedy for swelling.
- Shea Butter: helps to soothe irritations and redness, and leaves a protective film to prevent further reddening of the skin.
- Menthol: helps the pain and swelling disappear forever.
- Wheat germ oil: relieves irritated skin, especially in the case of eczema, helps healing wounds and is known to have a favorable effect on scar tissue. Aesthetically, this product is recommended for use in protective and restorative cream.
- Camphor: has rubefaciente action, antipruritic, antiseptic and slightly analgesic. It is also stimulant respiratory, carminative, and sedative.
- Piperita Peppermint Essential Oil: helps relieve pain from bumps, muscle aches and improve edema. It also provides a feeling of relief and freshness almost immediately.
- Cinnamon essential oil: cinnamon is an effective astringent and antibacterial tonic that helps tighten the skin and soften wrinkles.
- Eucalyptus: has relaxing and relief properties, and helps reduce swelling.
- Essential oil of Nail: has antiseptic, soothing and anti-inflammatory qualities so it can relieve pain and reduce their discomfort caused by any blow, or in joints and muscles.
- Cayenne Oleoresin: has analgesic properties so it helps to reduce pain.
- Beta-carotene: in addition to its antioxidant properties for the skin, beta-carotenes have pro-vitamin A function, that is, the body can transform it into this vitamin. Vitamin A is necessary for cell proliferation and accelerates the healing of skin lesions, such as wounds, burns and cuts.
Mode of use:
- Apply to the affected area with a gentle circular massage.
- Hard bar of 15 gr.
What should I know before using Zafire Kids Calm Stick?
- Store in a dry and cool place, protected from direct sunlight.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product is not a medicine.
- Do not apply if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Do not apply to open wounds.