What is Zafire Kids Tuss?
- Zafire Kids Tuss is a solution with a mild mint-lemon flavor, specially developed to help children relieve cough and reduce the symptoms of cold, musosity, etc.
- Its composition based on Eucalyptus and Echinacea favors breathing and increases the defenses of the immune system.
- Eucalyptus: has antiseptic, expectorant and anti-inflammatory properties, so it helps to eliminate excess mucus in the respiratory tract, reduces inflammation of the respiratory tract and softens the throat, which allows better breathing and, therefore, helps avoid coughing It is also used in the treatment of colds, flu and asthma, among other respiratory problems.
- Echinacea: this plant is considered one of the best natural antibiotics, due to its ability to stimulate the immune system producing more natural defenses of the body to protect it from infection. It is usually used as a preventive treatment or remedy for respiratory conditions such as flu and colds, throat problems, sinusitis or bronchitis.
- Vitamin B1: participates in the transformation of food into energy, plays an indispensable role in the functioning of the nervous system, in addition to contributing to the growth and maintenance of the skin, as well as the good state of the sense of sight.
Mode of use:
- The recommended intake is:
– Beginning at 6 years: 10 ml.
– From 7 to 12 years old: 15 ml.
Take 1 or 2 times a day, preferably before the main meals.
- Sales format: 150 ml
- Sample format: 155 ml
What should you know before taking Zafire Kids Tuss?
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25ºC, protected from direct sunlight.
- Shake it before using.
- Once opened keep in the refrigerator.
- Mint and lemon flavor.
- Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains polyols, its excessive consumption could produce laxative effects.
- This product is not a medicine.
- The consumption of this product is the responsibility of the person who recommends it and who ingests it.
- Do not consume if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthier lifestyle.