What is Zafire Kids Multivitamins in chewable tablets?
- Zafire Kids Multivitamins chewable tablets, is a fun and pleasant taste solution, which will ensure that your child receives all the essential nutrients necessary for normal growth and development. Especially those nutrients that are more difficult to provide with everyday foods when eating, since not all dishes are the taste of our pekes and we must provide them in another way. Although the priority is a balanced and varied diet, our chewable tablets are a healthy and effective way to provide the necessary quantities of what our little ones need, in an easy, rich and without tantrums !!, every day They are waiting for your prize !!
- Vitamin C (L-Ascorbic Acid) 50.00mg (62.50% VRN *)
- Seleniomethionine (Selenium 12.50mcg 22.72% VRN *)
- Vitamin E (Dl-a-tocopherol Acetate) 5.00mg (41.67% VRN *)
- Vitamin B1 (Thiamine) 0.50mg (45.46% NRV *)
- Vitamin B3 (niacin) 5.00mg (31.25% VRN *)
- Vitamin B2 (Riboflamin) 0.50mg (35.71% VRN *)
- Manganese gluconate (Manganese 0.50mg 25.03% VRN *)
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine hydrochloride) 0.50mg (35.71% VRN *)
- Zinc oxide (Zinc 2.80mg 28.01% VRN *)
- Vitamin A (Retinol) 0.033mg (41.67% VRN *)
- Vitamin B9 (folic acid) 0.20mg (100% VRN *)
- Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) 0.20 (3.33% NRV)
- Vitamin B8 (Biotin) 0.05 (100% VRN *)
- Vitamin D3 (Ergocalciferol Colecalciferol) 3.00mcg (60% VRN *)
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) 1.00mcg (40% VRN *)
Mode of use:
- Take 1 or 2 times a day, preferably before breakfast and / or lunch. From 3 years.
What should I know before taking Zafire Kids Multivitamins in chewable tablets?
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25ºC, protected from direct sunlight.
- Cherry flavor.
- Do not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- This product is not a medicine.
- The consumption of this product is the responsibility of the person who recommends it and who ingests it.
- Do not consume if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a varied and balanced diet and a healthier lifestyle.