What is ZafireKids Appetite?
- Zafire Kids Appetite is a lemon-flavored solution, developed especially to stimulate the appetite of children, while helping them recover lost strength and improve their defenses.
- Its composition is based on Manzanilla, Gencianna, Quina and Royal Jelly, complemented with the natural benefits of Vitamin B12.
- Chamomile: it is used for various digestive disorders, including indigestion, nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite and intestinal gas.
- Gentian: among its various properties we can emphasize that it favors digestion and also stimulates the appetite.
- Quina: has infinite digestive and purifying benefits of the body, helping to improve digestion and prevent fluid retention.
- Royal Jelly: it is considered one of the foods with the greatest richness in nutrients. It stands out for its properties and benefits in health, as well as being a good revitalizer, increases defenses, prevents fatigue and exhaustion, stimulates appetite and increases intellectual performance, among many other benefits.
- Vitamin B12: the lack of this vitamin can cause problems of bad digestion, flatulence and can even reduce the appetite.
Mode of use:
- The recommended intake is:
-From 2 to 3 years: 5 ml.
-From 4 to 6 years: 10 ml.
-From 7 to 12 years: 15 ml-
-Sales format: 150 ml.
-Sample format: 15 ml.
Take 1 or 2 times a day, preferably before breakfast and / or lunch.
What should I know before taking Zafire kids Appetite?
- Store in a cool, dry place, below 25ºC, protected from direct sunlight.
- Shake it before using.
- Once opened keep in the refrigerator.
- It can present possible crystallizations.
- Lemon flavor
- Do not exceed the daily dose expressly recommended.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Contains polyols, its excessive consumption could produce laxative effects.
- This product is not a medicine.
- The consumption of this product is the responsibility of the person who recommends it and who ingests it.
- Do not consume if you have an allergy to any of the ingredients.
- Food supplements should not be used as substitutes for a balanced diet and a healthier lifestyle.